Friday 12 March 2010

A thought for this week.

This week has not been a good week for me in lots of different ways which don't need writing out publically.  If you want to know please ask.

A thought that I have read a number of times this week is: 

"Never question in the dark what God has shown you in the light."

It is time to keep on plodding on and do some good old-fashioned preaching to myself.  The trouble is I don't like what I am telling myself to do but wallowing in misery isn't an option either.

 I have managed to keep up with the exercise and feel better for it.  I am reading Oswald Chambers and find the thoughts good for me at this time. 


I am off to a Conference for the weekened and am looking forward to balm for the soul.

2 comments:

Louvregirl said...

"Success consists of someone going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Beth~ love that quote and shared it with my dh. Oswald Chambers is great reading. Hope that you are invigorated at the conference. Is your finger better?
Care to share?
lg

Shelley said...

I think I first heard George Verwer the founder of Operation Mobilization say that a number of times and it is so very true. It's so important in dark times to remember, remember, remember. I'm reading this post a few weeks after you funk - hope things are better.