Tuesday 9 March 2010

New Challenge

Last week in order to take care of my Emotional Health I blogged.  This week the Challenge is to get my sleep routine sorted.  Nowadays, I fall asleep really quickly after years of desperately struggling for nearly one hour.  This is down to a combination of more physical exercise, putting worry to a lower place in my list of priorities and reading before I drop off.  I need to get to bed earlier and make my sleep longer.  I get up at 6am most mornings and getting off to sleep after 11pm is just too late.  So hopefully, I will manage to go to bed a lot earlier which would mean turning the light off earlier.  We will see.  Now I am older I do need more sleep; I used to be able to burn the candle at both ends but alas no more.

I am really enjoying these Challenges, it is good for accountability.

No comments: