Sunday 5 August 2012

Beautiful

Yes folks, it is official.  I have beautiful coronary arteries.  My aortic valve is somewhat dodgy, a little hole will need fixing and I may need a Stent (due to another birth defect), but I am proud to say I managed to get a room full of medics gush (excuse the pun) about my coronary arteries.

I managed to get through the angiogram without jumping off the table; the sedation gave me a warm "sitting in the sun"-kind of feeling (lets not talk about the 2 day long "electrical storm" that came afterwards as the drug worked its way out of my body!!).  Now I just wait for the results of all the tests and for an appointment to speak with the Cardiologist.

In the meantime I have to wait and not be tempted to give my Coronary Arteries a workout by running.  For the moment I will live vicariously through the Olympics.


2 comments:

Pam Terrell said...

Awesome news, Elizabeth!!

Pam Terrell said...

Awesome news, Elizabeth!!