Tuesday 23 December 2008

My Belated Bucket List.

My husband says all the best ideas are nicked. I saw this on a few friend's blogs a while ago, thought it was a great idea and then promptly forgot about doing mine. So here is my attempt.

  • Teach myself to Quilt.
  • Visit a Amish Community to see their Quilting.
  • Get over my fear of flying.
  • Fly in a helicopter with my husband our county.
  • Visit Canada, American, Italy.
  • Do some mission work in Eastern Europe.
  • Study for and pass a degree.
  • Learn to surf.
  • Learn to drive.
  • Own a VW Beetle Car.
  • I would love to go skiing again. The last time I tried I wasn't very good at it but it was such great fun.
  • Get to a point in my life where I am happy being me. And not care what others think.
  • Ride a Harley Davidson.
  • Climb Ben Nevis.
  • Be able to play the piano proficiently.
  • Teach my girls the basics of reading music.
  • Train my girls in the way of the Lord.
  • Watch my girls become normal functioning adults who contribute to the world.
  • Meet up with Pam.
  • Meet up with other on-line friends.
  • See my church become a beacon in our town.
  • Read some CS Lewis.
  • Write a poem or two.
  • To become a godly woman.
  • Spend some time in a really expensive hotel.
  • Develop a really fun relationship with my siblings.
  • Learn to pray in a Christ-like way.
  • I would love to go on a top-quality Cookery Course with my girls, in fact my husband could come along as well if he liked.
  • If I had my way (and the money!) I would make a spa/pamper day an annual feature of my life. And when my girls are old enough bring them along as well.
When I read a few bucket lists I thought (in my Eeyore state at the moment!) that I wouldn't have much to put on one but I have surprised myself. I am sure if I thought about it there would be more things I could add.

No comments: