I plan to book and pass my driving theory.
plan to bookand pass my driving practical.
- And then drive with confidence and not crash.
- I would like to read the bible in more depth. I have started to read my bible and ask myself a few questions each time. It is helping as it keeps me focussed.
- I need to stop letting people make me feel inferior.
- I would like to laugh more and smile at the little things.
- I am plan to seek out more friends. For so long I have allowed the fear of rejection stop me.
- I am going to carry on with my exercise routine. I log my daily exercise onto facebook.
- Run a proper race. I have run my first 5k in 35 minutes.
- I would also like to join a running club but I need to either a) get my number 2 achievement sorted really quickly or b) or start working on 7 and hope they can give me a lift!
- I am going to read a lot more books. I have already read loads this year, given up the TV license and re-found my local library.
- I would like to learn more about cooking. I enjoy it. And I am going to be proud of my achievements.
- Resume my body-boarding career in the better weather.
- To be the person God has created me to be.
- To give Debs her giggly big sister back.
I would say that is enough to be going on with for the moment.